Notice of Solicitation
Posted on March 25, 2021
LAWRENCE-ALLISON FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
NOTICE OF SOLICITATION FOR FIRE APPARATUS
MARCH 22, 2021
Pursuant to 70 ILCS 705/11k, the Lawrence-Allison Fire Protection District is soliciting sealed competitive bids for an Aerial Fire Pumper Apparatus. The District’s Bid Package containing Terms & Conditions and Apparatus Requirements may be obtained from Keith Kocher as follows:
• Address: 1106 Walnut, Lawrenceville, IL 62439
• Phone Number: 812-887-7890
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline Date and Time for Bid Submission to the District: April 10, 2021 at 10:00 A.M.
• Sealed bids are to be submitted to the District at 1106 Walnut, Lawrenceville, IL 62439
• All bids are to be clearly and prominently marked “Aerial Fire Apparatus Bid” on the outside of the envelope.
• Sealed bids will be opened publicly on April 10, 2021 at 1106 Walnut, Lawrenceville, IL 62439 at 10:00 A.M.
• Late or incomplete bids will not be accepted or eligible for consideration.
• Actual receipt of bids by the District by the foregoing time and date is required for consideration and is the sole responsibility of the bidder.
• All bids submitted will be strictly subject to the Terms & Conditions and Apparatus Requirements which interested bidders are to obtain as indicated above in order to submit a responsive bid.
More Public Notices
09-MC-1 04/15-04/22April 15, 2021
STATE OF ILLINOISIN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SECOND JUDICIALCIRCUIT LAWRENCE COUNTYIn the Matter ofR...
Notice of Proposed Tariff No.1April 15, 2021
PUBLIC NOTICENotice of ProposedTariff ChangesElectric Service ScheduleIll. C. C. No. 1To the Electri...
Annual Town MeetingApril 8, 2021
ANNUAL TOWNSHIP MEETINGNOTICE IS HEREBY GIVENto the legal voters, residents of the Township of Lawre...
Missing Newton woman soughtAugust 4, 2021
Jasper County authorities are searching for a missing Newton woman.Bethany Ruby Bower, 38, was last ...
Universities, colleges resume mask mandates
Area colleges and universities are puting their masks back on.Several institutes of higher learning ...
Secretary of State offices and Driver Services facilities reinstitute mask policyAugust 2, 2021
SPRINGFIELD — Due to a recent increase in COVID-19 cases, Secretary of State Jesse White announced that Driver Services facilities, Secretary of State offices and the Illinois State Capitol Building will require all employees and customers to once again wear a mask.